|Monday-Thursday||6:00am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||6:00am - 10:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am - 10:00pm|
At a Glance
Front Check-In Counter: 215.204.2700
The space provides opportunities for a variety of fitness activities, and is the primary weight room facility on Main Campus. This location provides 8,000 sq. ft. of weight room space.
- 20 barbell training stations including full and half power racks, military press, and incline, decline and flat bench press.
- 10 plate loaded stations including a variety of upper and lower body variations.
- Functional training space that included suspension trainers, kettlebells and battle ropes.
- 4 platforms equipped with bumper plates.
- Dedicated dumbbell area with weights ranging from 5-120lbs.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have valid Campus Recreation access to enter Campus Recreation facilities.
- Patrons must carry a valid Temple University issued identification card at all times.
- Use of Campus Recreation facilities and programs is voluntary. Patrons assume all risk associated with participation.
- The following actions are cause for immediate dismissal from the facility and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Inappropriate behavior
- Abuse of facility or equipment
- Abuse of staff members
- Disregard for Campus Recreation policies
- Violation of university policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Student Conduct Code
- Personal items that are not in use must be stored in a locker. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Equipment must be used as intended by the manufacturer.
- Staff has the right to prohibit any outside fitness equipment.
- Proper footwear is required at all times. Proper footwear is defined as a sneaker that has a rubber, non-marking sole and covers the entire heel and top of the foot.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within Campus Recreation facilities.
- Food and non-sealed beverages are restricted to lounge areas. All drinks must be in sealed, non-glass containers while in activity areas.
- Unauthorized use of camera/video/audio recording devices is prohibited. Authorization must be in writing and may only be provided by Camus Recreation full-time staff.
- Personal music playing devices must be used with headphones at all times.
- Personal Training services may only be administered by Campus Recreation staff. Unauthorized Personal Training is strictly prohibited.
- Weights must be controlled at all times. Slamming, dropping and throwing of weights or equipment is prohibited.
- Return all weights and equipment to proper storage areas after use.
- Organized groups must receive proper approval to exercise within Campus Recreation facilities.
There are no events scheduled at this time.