Temple University Fitness (TUF)
1600 North Broad Street
(Entrance is on the northwest corner of the shops at Avenue North on Cecil B. Moore Ave.)
Regular Semester Hours of Operation
(Begins Monday, January 13th)
|Monday - Thursday||10:00am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 8:00pm|
Front Check-In Counter: 215-204-0632
Temple University Fitness (TUF) is a Campus Recreation fitness facility with nearly 16,000 square feet of space that includes cardio machines, selectorized machines, light weights and stretch/ab/core areas. Refundable 25 cent backpack lockers and a lounge area are also available. Campus Recreation access policies and general rules apply.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have valid Campus Recreation access to enter Campus Recreation facilities.
- Patrons must carry a valid Temple University issued identification card at all times.
- Use of Campus Recreation facilities and programs is voluntary. Patrons assume all risk associated with participation.
- The following actions are cause for immediate dismissal from the facility and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Inappropriate behavior
- Abuse of facility or equipment
- Abuse of staff members
- Disregard for Campus Recreation policies
- Violation of university policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Student Conduct Code
- Personal items that are not in use must be stored in a locker. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Equipment must be used as intended by the manufacturer.
- Staff has the right to prohibit any outside fitness equipment.
- Proper footwear is required at all times. Proper footwear is defined as a sneaker that has a rubber, non-marking sole and covers the entire heel and top of the foot.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within Campus Recreation facilities.
- Food and non-sealed beverages are restricted to lounge areas. All drinks must be in sealed, non-glass containers while in activity areas.
- Unauthorized use of camera/video/audio recording devices is prohibited. Authorization must be in writing and may only be provided by Camus Recreation full-time staff.
- Personal music playing devices must be used with headphones at all times.
- Personal Training services may only be administered by Campus Recreation staff. Unauthorized Personal Training is strictly prohibited.
- Weights must be controlled at all times. Slamming, dropping and throwing of weights or equipment is prohibited.
- Return all weights and equipment to proper storage areas after use.
- Organized groups must receive proper approval to exercise within Campus Recreation facilities.