Temple University Fitness (TUF)
Regular Semester Hours of Operation (Begins Monday, August 27th)
|Monday - Thursday||10:00am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 8:00pm|
Front Check-In Counter: 215.204.0632
(Entrance is on the northwest corner of the shops at Avenue North on Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
Temple University Fitness (TUF) is a Campus Recreation fitness facility with nearly 16,000 square feet of space that includes cardio machines, selectorized machines, light weights and stretch/ab/core areas. Refundable 25 cent backpack lockers and a lounge area are also available. Campus Recreation access policies and general rules apply.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have valid Campus Recreation access to enter Campus Recreation facilities.
- Patrons must carry a valid Temple University issued identification card at all times.
- Use of Campus Recreation facilities and programs is voluntary. Patrons assume all risk associated with participation.
- The following actions are cause for immediate dismissal from the facility and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Inappropriate behavior
- Abuse of facility or equipment
- Abuse of staff members
- Disregard for Campus Recreation policies
- Violation of university policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Student Conduct Code
- Personal items that are not in use must be stored in a locker. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Equipment must be used as intended by the manufacturer.
- Staff has the right to prohibit any outside fitness equipment.
- Proper footwear is required at all times. Proper footwear is defined as a sneaker that has a rubber, non-marking sole and covers the entire heel and top of the foot.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within Campus Recreation facilities.
- Food and non-sealed beverages are restricted to lounge areas. All drinks must be in sealed, non-glass containers while in activity areas.
- Unauthorized use of camera/video/audio recording devices is prohibited. Authorization must be in writing and may only be provided by Camus Recreation full-time staff.
- Personal music playing devices must be used with headphones at all times.
- Personal Training services may only be administered by Campus Recreation staff. Unauthorized Personal Training is strictly prohibited.
- Weights must be controlled at all times. Slamming, dropping and throwing of weights or equipment is prohibited.
- Return all weights and equipment to proper storage areas after use.
- Organized groups must receive proper approval to exercise within Campus Recreation facilities.
Campus Rec is raffling off a Campus Rec Flag T-shirt this week in celebration of our Armed Forces, Police, Fire and Emergency personnel. Raffle locations are in all Campus Rec facilities. Winners will be emailed. Must have rec access.