Due to COVID-19 the Campus Recreation programs will be operating virtually. For more information about Intramurals please see below. Click on the Virtual Recreation page to stay up to date on our full complement of virtual programming. For current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Intramural Update for Spring 2021 Semester (1/5/2021)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Campus Recreation’s Intramural offerings for the Spring 2021 semester will begin in the virtual environment. We encourage the Temple community to continue to participate in our Esports leagues and special events. If conditions improve throughout the semester we will investigate additional opportunities. We apologize for the inconvenience. On our Sports League pages the date ranges provided for registration would be for a "typical" semester. Please continue to monitor our website and social media for the most up to date information.
Intramural Team Handball
What is Team Handball? Its a fast paced sport that combines skills from a variety of sports. Come try the sport, its like nothing you've played before! League structure is regular season games followed by playoffs.
- Registration Info
- League registration begins in January
- League play begins in March
- League plays in Spring semester
- Divisions Offered
- Game Play Information
- League plays on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Game times are Sundays from 4:00pm-8:00pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00pm-11:30pm
- Games are played in 45 minute blocks (15-minute halves)
- Roster Information
- Minimum Players--4 (Co-Rec requires a minimum of 2 females)
- Maximum Players--15
- Team Registration Fee
- Register at--www.imleagues.com/schools/temple