Summer 2020 Info
Due to COVID - 19, the Campus Recreation facilities and programs will remain closed indefinitely. For the most current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to this page or our social media platforms. Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Info on Summer Group Fitness Sessions
Beginning July 6th, Campus Recreation will be offering virtual Group Fitness sessions via Zoom for all current Temple University students and employees. Registration for the sessions will be conducted via IM Leagues Fitness. Please review our guidelines below prior to registering:
- Participants will need to create an IM Leagues account. (see below)
- You will be required to use an @temple.edu email account to create your account.
- If you participate in Intramurals that account can be utilized for group fitness.
- Participants will be required to preregister for each session via IM Leagues Fitness portal. (see below)
- Participants will be emailed the Zoom info 30-minutes prior to the session.
Creating an IM Leagues Account
- Visit IM Leagues
- Select Temple University as the School/Organization
- Enter your information into the form
- You will be required to use an @temple.edu email account.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- A confirmation email will be sent to your account.
- This e-mail may end up in your junk mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Registering for a Group Fitness Session
- Go to the IM Leagues Fitness portal.
- Login into your IM Leagues account.
- Select the session you are interested in attending.
- Click JOIN on the date interested.
- You will be sent a confirmation email.
- 30-minutes prior to the session you will be sent the Zoom information.