Pearson/McGonigle Hall 3rd Floor Rec Courts
1800 North Broad Street - Third Floor
At a Glance
The Pearson and McGonigle Halls Rec Courts are an indoor multi-purpose court space divided by 3 1/2 mechanical curtains that can section off specific court areas or be raised to allow for full area events.
- Patrons must carry a valid Temple University issued identification card at all times.
- Use of Campus Recreation facilities and programs is voluntary. Patrons assume all risk associated with participation.
- The following actions are cause for immediate dismissal from the facility and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Inappropriate behavior
- Abuse of facility or equipment
- Abuse of staff members
- Disregard for Campus Recreation policies
- Violation of university policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Student Conduct Code
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Proper footwear is required at all times. Proper footwear is defined as a sneaker that has a rubber, non-marking sole and covers the entire heel and top of the foot.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within Campus Recreation facilities.
- Unauthorized use of camera/video/audio recording devices is prohibited. Authorization must be in writing and may only be provided by Camus Recreation full-time staff.
- All patrons must enter and exit through designated main access point, All other entrances will be alarmed and monitored.
- Water is permitted in sealed, non-glass containers. All other food and drink is prohibited in court area.