SUMMER 2021 UPDATES--Campus Recreation facilities will be open during the summer, please check out Hours of Operation page for the most up to date schedule. Group Fitness will be offering in-person, outdoor sessions during the summer, please visit the Summer 2021 page for the schedule. To stay up to date on our full complement of virtual programming, visit our Virtual Recreation page. Lastly for current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
While times are different, now is as good a time as ever to work on good nutrition. Check out the resources on this page to find tips for how to continue to eat well during this time filled with transition. You can find helpful tips for cooking healthy at home, meal prep, app recommendations, and more.
Campus Recreation Disclaimer
- Every individual has unique dietary needs and restrictions. The information on this page is about general best practices, individuals have to make their own nutritional decisions. If you are dealing with an eating disorder and are interested in speaking to a counselor at the Tuttleman Counseling Services please call 215-204-7276 or email TuttlemanCounseling@temple.edu.
- Temple University Resources
- Hydration tips - why is it important:
Tips for eating at home:
- 10 Tips from the Cleveland Clinic for Eating Healthy from home:
- Beginners Guide to Healthy Meal Prep from the Cleveland Clinic:
- Harvard Health: Better Nutrition When Cooking for One
- Harvard Health: Microwave Cooking and Nutrition:
- Harvard Health: Add Color to Your Diet for Good Nutrition
- Harvard Health: Nutritional Strategies to Ease Anxiety:
- Eating Right During the Coronavirus:
Quick and Easy Healthy Meals:
Nutrition and Healthy Eating Apps:
- Track and record your calorie intake and exercise habits.
- Track your dietary and fitness habits.
- Mealime Meal Plans & Recipes
- A healthy meal planning app.
- Help log and keep track of your hydration levels with this app.
- Recovery Record
- For disordered eating, food and mood log app that prompts entries.
- Kids Food Critic Activity for Trying New Foods:
- Healthy Snacks:
- Mindful Eating for Kids:
- Recipes to make with Children