SUMMER 2021 UPDATES--Campus Recreation facilities will be open during the summer, please check out Hours of Operation page for the most up to date schedule. Group Fitness will be offering in-person, outdoor sessions during the summer, please visit the Summer 2021 page for the schedule. To stay up to date on our full complement of virtual programming, visit our Virtual Recreation page. Lastly for current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Temple University uses IM Leagues to register, schedule, and operate the Intramural sports program. On IM Leagues you can register your team, find game results, and view team standings.
Create a Player Card
- In the top right corner, click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your information into the form. You must use your @temple.edu e-mail account.
- Click Sign Up
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your account. This e-mail may end up in your junk mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- The Temple University school link should then pop up. Click JOIN SCHOOL.
Create a Team
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Log in to your player card.
- In the top right corner, click CREATE TEAM.
- The list of sports that are available will be generated.
- Click on your sport and the league you want to join.
- Read through the agreement and click ACCEPT.
- Create an APPROPRIATE TEAM NAME.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Create Team.
- Click “Go To Team Homepage.”
- **NOTE: You can choose to automatically accept new players who apply to the team, or choose to individually approve potentail teammates.