Due to COVID-19 the Campus Recreation programs will be operating virtually. For more information about Intramurals please see below. Click on the Virtual Recreation page to stay up to date on our full complement of virtual programming. For current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Intramural Update for Spring 2021 Semester (1/5/2021)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Campus Recreation’s Intramural offerings for the Spring 2021 semester will begin in the virtual environment. We encourage the Temple community to continue to participate in our Esports leagues and special events. If conditions improve throughout the semester we will investigate additional opportunities. We apologize for the inconvenience. On our Sports League pages the date ranges provided for registration would be for a "typical" semester. Please continue to monitor our website and social media for the most up to date information.
Temple University uses IM Leagues to register, schedule, and operate the Intramural sports program. On IM Leagues you can register your team, find game results, and view team standings.
Create a Player Card
- In the top right corner, click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your information into the form. You must use your @temple.edu e-mail account.
- Click Sign Up
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your account. This e-mail may end up in your junk mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- The Temple University school link should then pop up. Click JOIN SCHOOL.
Create a Team
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Log in to your player card.
- In the top right corner, click CREATE TEAM.
- The list of sports that are available will be generated.
- Click on your sport and the league you want to join.
- Read through the agreement and click ACCEPT.
- Create an APPROPRIATE TEAM NAME.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Create Team.
- Click “Go To Team Homepage.”
- **NOTE: You can choose to automatically accept new players who apply to the team, or choose to individually approve potentail teammates.