Temple University uses IM Leagues to register, schedule, and operate the Intramural sports program. On IM Leagues you can register your team, find game results, and view team standings.
Create a Player Card
- In the top right corner, click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your information into the form. You must use your @temple.edu e-mail account.
- Click Sign Up
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your account. This e-mail may end up in your junk mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- The Temple University school link should then pop up. Click JOIN SCHOOL.
Create a Team
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Log in to your player card.
- In the top right corner, click CREATE TEAM.
- The list of sports that are available will be generated.
- Click on your sport and the league you want to join.
- Read through the agreement and click ACCEPT.
- Create an APPROPRIATE TEAM NAME.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Create Team.
- Click “Go To Team Homepage.”
- **NOTE: You can choose to automatically accept new players who apply to the team, or choose to individually approve potentail teammates.