SUMMER 2021 UPDATES--Campus Recreation facilities will be open during the summer, please check out Hours of Operation page for the most up to date schedule. Group Fitness will be offering in-person, outdoor sessions during the summer, please visit the Summer 2021 page for the schedule. To stay up to date on our full complement of virtual programming, visit our Virtual Recreation page. Lastly for current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Check out the FitOn App
Campus Recreation has partnered with FitOn to provide live and on-demand group fitness sessions via their app. This is a great addition to the sessions that Campus Recreation provides during the semester. Additionally until we resume sessions in 2021, this is a great way to stay active and engaged! For more information and a benefit for the Temple community CLICK HERE.
Info on Group Fitness for Summer 2021
For Summer 2021, Campus Recreation will be offering a limited number of IN-PERSON OUTDOOR Group Fitness Sessions. CLICK HERE for more information.
The Group Fitness program is available to eligible patrons at no additional cost.
Registration for the sessions will be conducted via IM Leagues Fitness. Please review our guidelines below prior to registering:
- Participants will need to create an IM Leagues account. (see below)
- You will be required to use your @temple.edu email account to create your account.
- If you participate in Intramurals that account can be utilized for group fitness.
- Participants will be required to preregister for each session via IM Leagues Group Fitness portal. (see below)
Creating an IM Leagues Account
- Visit IM Leagues
- Select Temple University as the School/Organization
- Enter your information into the form
- You will be required to use an @temple.edu email account.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- A confirmation email will be sent to your account.
- This e-mail may end up in your junk mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Registering for a Group Fitness Session
- Go to the IM Leagues Group Fitness portal.
- Login into your IM Leagues account.
- Select the session you are interested in attending.
- Click JOIN on the date interested.
- You will be sent a confirmation email.
- 30-minutes prior to the session you will be sent the Zoom information.
- Check out FitOn for a special offer for the Temple community. FitOn offers live and on-demand group fitness sessions for you to ultilize during the summer.