Flag Challenge Rules
Please fill out a Photo Release form in order to receive a flag. Upon receiving the flag, please review the rules and expectations of photo submission.
- Participants may pick up their flag at Pearson and McGonigle Halls 26 upon the online submission of their Photo Release form.
- No profanity, drugs, alcohol, or other illegal activity
- Flag must be visible and recognizable
- No inappropriate attire, gestures, body language, or suggestive behavior
- Unique and/or iconic backgrounds are encouraged
- Photos may be subjected to editing for publication, and it is strongly encouraged to to resize upon submitting
- Submission must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include the following in your submission e-mail:
- Your Name (and anyone else in the photo)
- Affiliation with Temple
- Students: Year in School, Major, Graduation Year
- Employees: Department, Position, Years working for Temple University
- Alumni: Year and school you graduated from
- Campus Rec Staff: Please make note if you currently or previously worked for Campus Recreation
- Location of Picture
- What are you doing at the location (i.e. race, event, vacation, etc.)
- Outcome of the event (i.e. 3rd place in 5K, Honeymoon, Spring Break, etc.)
You will receive periodic reminder e-mails to submit your photographs. We look forward to your input!