Due to COVID 19 the Campus Recreation programs will be operating virtually. For more information about available programming and resources please see below. For current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to stay active and keep moving at home? Below you can find a list of websites, youtube channels, apps, and Instagram pages with full workouts and exercises. You’ll find yoga, strength, cardio, pilates, dance and more!
Campus Recreation Disclaimer
- Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, or program.
- Temple University Campus Recreation is not a medical organization nothing contained herein should be constructed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE ): Exercise Library
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM): Staying Active at Home
- Pop Sugar Fitness
- Women’s Health
- Workouts Under 20 minutes
- Georgia Howard Yoga
- But First, Yoga
- ShareJoy Movement
- Yoga with Adriene
- Strength & Cardio
- Orangetheory Fitness
Below are some fitness instagram accounts that have exercise routines to follow and some that have been doing live classes for users to join in on the fun.
- American Council on Exercise
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Unite Fitness
- Barrys Bootcamp
- Women’s health magazine
- Men’s health magazine
- Basecamp Fitness
Whether you’re an iphone or android user you can check out these apps that have workouts you can do at home or even outside.
- FitOn App
- Nike Running
- Nike Fitness
- Fit Body App
- Tone it Up App
- Adidas Runtastic App
- Corepower on demand App
- Peloton App
- Join our #TURecAtHome
Subscriptions offering free trials
- CorePower Yoga On Demand (1 week)
- Peloton (offering 30 day trials)
- Les Mills On Demand(2 week)
- Beachbody (2 week trials)
- At home yoga resources for kids: https://awakeandmindful.com/best-kids-yoga-videos-on-youtube/--
- Make Family Activity Points Games: https://www.actionforhealthykids.org/activity/get-family-fit-family-activity-points/
- Create Sensory Play: https://www.actionforhealthykids.org/activity/sensory-play/
- Create an outdoor Scavenger Hunt: https://www.actionforhealthykids.org/activity/scavenger-hunt/
- Fitbound: 2-8 minute videos for kids 7 and up https://www.activeschoolsus.org/news-and-resources/2019-11-22-resources-for-home/
- 28 H.Y.P.E.: 2,6, and 10 minute videos for all ages https://hhph.org/repository/#filter=.h-y-p-e-the-breaks-vol-1