Due to COVID 19, Campus Recreation facilities will have a staged reopening during the Fall 2020 semester. For information on the facilities currently open and any anticipated changes please go to How to Reserve Your Fitness Time page. Due to our efforts to de-densify campus during the COVID-19 pandemic, and to honor the "Four Pillars of Health," membership services will be limited to appointment ONLY. Walk-in will not be accepted.For the most current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Employees with medical insurance plans through Keystone or Independence Blue Cross can enroll in the Healthy Lifestyles Program and be reimbursed for fitness membership. The Healthy Lifestyles program is managed and operated by Independence Blue Cross. For more information, or to enroll, contact Blue Cross directly at 1-800-ASK-BLUE or 215-241-3367, or visit their website at www.ibxpress.com
In order to submit your reimbursement request to Healthy Lifestyles, the following steps must be completed:
1. Log your activity at the facilities by maintaining your Fitness Handbook, which can be obtained from the Healthy Lifestyles website at www.ibxpress.com. You may also print out an electronic access history report of your visits to the swipe-access facilities by logging onto TUPortal with your username and password. To obtain your history report:
- Select the Content Layout section of TUPortal
- Click on the Staff Tools tab
- In the center column select New Channel
- Then select the category Applications and Campus Recreation Center Access option
- Click on Add Channel
- Your access history will populate and be accessible through the Staff Tools tab of your TUPortal.
2. Obtain a copy of your access receipt and a letter of confirmation of payment. This request must be completed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a PDF of your receipt and letter of confirmation via e-mail within 2 business days.
3. Mail your history report and/or Fitness Handbook, Campus Recreation access receipt, and letter of confirmation to Independence Blue Cross, Attn: Healthy Lifestyles Fitness Program, 1901 Market St., P.O. Box 41880, Philadelphia, PA 19101-9131.