Fall Break 5K
Due to COVID-19 the Campus Recreation programs will be operating virtually. For more information about available programming and resources please see below. For current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Join Campus Recreational this November as you run, jog, walk and roll your way through YOUR course for our Fall Break 5k! You design your own 3.1 mile course, you pick the day and you decide when the event starts. Whether it is your first or 100th 5k YOU are in charge of this event...you even decide what the winning time will be! See below for event details and how to register:
- Registration Begins: Friday, November 13th
- Registration Ends: Wednesday, November 25th at 3:00pm
- Event Dates: Saturday, November 21st-Wednesday November 25th
- Register Here
Registration will be conducted via IM Leagues beginning November 13th and running through 3:00pm on Wednesday, November 25th. If you have a main campus IM Leagues account from Intramurals, Group Fitness or Facility Reservations you can register for the event immediately. If you are a first time IM Leagues user you will need to create an IM Leagues account using your @temple.edu email. Steps for creating your account can be found below:
Creating an IM Leagues Account
- Visit IM Leagues
- Select Temple University as the School/Organization for Main Campus
- Enter your information into the form
- You will be required to use an @temple.edu email account.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email account to verify your account.
- This e-mail may end up in your junk mail.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
"Race" Day Information
Participants will run, jog, walk or roll their way through their 5k course any day or time between Saturday, November 21st and 5:00pm on Wednesday, November 25th. We encourage participants to follow the steps below on their race day:
- Take a picture of yourself before, during or after the event.
- Tag Campus Recreation in your picture when you post to your favorite social media channel.
- Use the hashtag #GoWithCRec
- Participants can also email their picture to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our social media channels on Tuesday, December 1st for a full recap of the event and watch your email for your participant certificate.
Questions? Contact Ashley Sharpe at email@example.com