Comments, Questions and Suggestions
On Tuesday, January 19th, barring changes in the guidelines from Temple University or Government Officials, Campus Recreation facilities will reopen. Please check the Hours of Operation page for the facilities that are open. Campus Recreation programs will continue to operate virtually, for more information please visit our Virtual Recreation page. For the most current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to the Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
Campus Recreation values your input. Our department has several feedback mechanism:
- Complete our online feedback form by clicking on the button on the right.
- Fill out a comment and suggestion card in one of our facilities
- Send an email to our department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our main office in Pearson and McGonigle Halls, Suite 303 at 215-204-1267. The office is open: Monday-Thusday 8:30am-5pmby appointment only. Please call to make your appointment.
- Send an email to our Director, John Doman at email@example.com
We want to hear from you!