Campus Rec Covid-19 Updates
Campus Recreation will continue to update this page (updated 6/26/2020) to help answer many of your questions. If you have a question not answered below please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are Campus Recreation Facilities open?
- All Campus Recreation Facilities will remain closed for the summer 2020.
- Will Campus Recreation Facilities be open in Fall 2020?
- We are working with the University Return to Campus Teams to prepare the reopening of Campus Recreation facilities and programs for the fall. The plan is to have Campus Recreation open, with new protocols for safety, following CDC and government guidance for the first day of the fall seemster. We will have more details on our return soon.
- Is the track and other outdoor facilities on Campus open?
- The outdoor track at Temple Sports Complex (TSC) is closed, however the track at Aramark Student Training and Recreation (ASTAR) Complex remains open. Other outdoor facilities are closed at this time.
- As an employee, will I still have money taken out of my paycheck via Payroll Deduction?
- No, as a result of the shutdown, the Payroll Deduction for gym membership on Main Campus and Health Sciences Campus have been stopped until further notice.
- Are Intramurals still being played?
- Currently we are offering some virtual intramural leagues for the summer.
- Are Sport Clubs still being played?
- All Sport Club activities, including practices and games, were suspended for the Spring 2020 semester.
- Are Group Fitness sessions still being offered?
- Effective July 6th, Campus Recreation will begin to offer virtual group fitness sessions.