Aramark Student Training and Recreation (STAR) Complex
1800 North 15th Street
(Entrance is at the corner of 15th & Montgomery St.)
Covid Statement: Due to COVID 19 the Campus Recreation facilities and programs will remain closed indefinitely. For the most current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to this page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Weight Room and Climbing Wall are located within the Aramark Student Training and Recreation (STAR) Complex.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- What is in STAR?
- Campus Recreation manages the Climbing Wall and the Weight Room. There is also academic classrooms for the College of Public Health, administraive offices, a Jamba Juice and a 75-yard turf field.
- What are the Hours of Operation?
- All Campus Recreation facilities are closed through Summer 2020 due to Covid-19
- Hours for Fall 2020 will be posted closer to the start of the Fall semester.
- Is there a Locker Room in STAR?
- There is not a locker room within STAR. There are a limited amount of 25 cent book bag lockers, quarters are provided for use by our staff.
- Patrons who desire a locker room and shower can use the locker rooms at the IBC Student Recreation Center or in the basement of Pearson and McGonigle Halls.
- How long is the track at STAR?
- The track around STAR is approximately 400 meters and 4 laps for a mile.
- Can students use the turf field?
- At this time student groups are not permitted to reserve or rent the turf field within the STAR Complex.
- What are the policies for the weight room?
- Weight Room policies can be found by clicking here.
- Additional policies for the usage of the power racks can be found posted on the power racks.