Aramark Student Training and Recreation (STAR) Complex
The Weight Room and Climbing Wall within the Aramark Student Training and Recreation (STAR) Complex is NOW OPEN!
Please read our "Know Before You Go" section below before your first visit:
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- What is in STAR?
- Campus Recreation manages the new Climbing Wall and the Weight Room. There is also academic classrooms for the College of Public Health, administraive offices, a Jamba Juice and a 75-yard turf field.
- What are the Hours of Operation?
- Is there a Locker Room in STAR?
- There is not a locker room within STAR. There are a limited amount of 25 cent book bag lockers. Quarters are provided for use since these lockers do not return your quarter like IBC, TUF or Courts..
- Patrons who desire a locker room and shower can use the locker rooms at the IBC Student Recreation Center or in the basement of Pearson and McGonigle Halls. Information on locker rental information can be found by clicking here.
- Is this space replacing the IBC?
- This space is not replacing the IBC Student Recreation Center. The IBC will continue to maintain its equipment inventory throughout the facility, including first floor fitness.
- How long is the track at STAR?
- The track around STAR is approximately 400 meters and 4 laps for a mile.
- Can students use the turf field?
- At this time student groups are not permitted to reserve or rent the turf field within the STAR Complex.
- What are the policies for the weight room?
- Weight Room policies can be found by clicking here.
- Additional policies for the usage of the power racks can be found posted on the power racks.