Aramark STAR Complex--Weight Room
Due to COVID-19 the Campus Recreation facilities will have a staged reopening. This facility is closed until further notice. For information on the facilities currently open and any anticipated changes please go to How to Reserve your Workout Time page. Campus Recreation programs will be operating virtually. For more information about Climbing programs Virtual Recreation page to stay up to date for this program area, as well as, our full complement of virtual programming. For the most current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, email@example.com
1800 North 15th Street (Entrance is at the corner of 15th & Montgomery St.)
Front Check-In Counter: 215.204.2700
This location provides 8,000 sq. ft. of weight room space for a variety of fitness activities, and is the primary weight room facility on Main Campus.
- 20 barbell training stations including full and half power racks, military press, and incline, decline and flat bench press.
- 10 plate loaded stations including a variety of upper and lower body variations.
- Functional training space that included suspension trainers, kettlebells and battle ropes.
- 4 platforms equipped with bumper plates.
- Dedicated dumbbell area with weights ranging from 5-120lbs.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have valid Campus Recreation access to enter Campus Recreation facilities.
- Patrons must carry a valid Temple University issued identification card at all times.
- Use of Campus Recreation facilities and programs is voluntary. Patrons assume all risk associated with participation.
- The following actions are cause for immediate dismissal from the facility and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Inappropriate behavior
- Abuse of facility or equipment
- Abuse of staff members
- Disregard for Campus Recreation policies
- Violation of university policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Student Conduct Code
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Equipment must be used as intended by the manufacturer.
- Staff has the right to prohibit any outside fitness equipment.
- Proper footwear is required at all times. Proper footwear is defined as a sneaker that has a rubber, non-marking sole and covers the entire heel and top of the foot.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within Campus Recreation facilities.
- Food and non-sealed beverages are photbited. All drinks must be in sealed, non-glass containers while in activity areas.
- Unauthorized use of camera/video/audio recording devices is prohibited. Authorization must be in writing and may only be provided by Camus Recreation full-time staff.
- Personal music playing devices must be used with headphones at all times.
- Personal Training services may only be administered by Campus Recreation staff. Unauthorized Personal Training is strictly prohibited.
- Weights must be controlled at all times. Slamming, dropping and throwing of weights or equipment is prohibited.
- Return all weights and equipment to proper storage areas after use.
- Organized groups must receive proper approval to exercise within Campus Recreation facilities.