Due to COVID 19 the Campus Recreation facilities will have a staged reopening. This facility is closed until further notice. For information on the facilities currently open and any anticipated changes please go to How to Reserve your Workout Time page. Campus Recreation programs will be operating virtually. For more information about Climbing programs Virtual Recreation page to stay up to date for this program area, as well as, our full complement of virtual programming. For the most current information regarding Campus Recreation check back to Campus Rec COVID-19 Updates page or our social media platforms.
Questions or concerns please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to stay active out of the water? Below you can find a list of websites, youtube channels, apps, and Instagram pages with aquatics info and activities!
Campus Recreation Disclaimer
- Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, or program.
- Temple University Campus Recreation is not a medical organization nothing contained herein should be constructed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website.
- Nitro Swimming
- A channel dedicated to teaching and demonstrating all aspects of swimming from floating to strokes. Nitro swimming is an excellent resource to learn the sport of swimming virtually.
- If you have access to a pool, this channel provides drills to omprove in the water. There are video demonstrations and useful tips to use during your next swim!
- Effortless Swimming
- This channel is dedicated to providing swimmers with videos to improve techniques and improve speed. They share insights from coaching hundreds of athletes online and working with thousands of simmers at clinics and camps.
- SwimtoFly - Swim in 3 Steps
- This is a complete learn how to swim channel. It provides training and video demonstrations.
- The channel provides usefull information and demonstrations on exercises swimmers can do in and out of the water.
- This channel offers practices, skills and drills that swimmers can utilize in the water and out of the water.
- What are the Swimming Strokes
- Swimming Pool Health Benefits
- 8 Benefits of Swimming
- Health Benefits of Water Exercise
- Nike Fitness
- Fit Body App
- Tone it Up App
- Training Peaks
- Tri Swim Coach