Fall 2017 Facilities Schedule (August 28th - December 11th)
|Monday - Friday||10:00am - 10:00pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Noon - 8:00pm|
The Pearson and McGonigle Halls Rec Courts are an indoor multi-purpose court space divided by 3 1/2 mechanical curtains that can section off specific court areas or be raised to allow for full area events.
The indoor driving range is available upon request on Monday through Friday from Noon-2:00pm and Sundays from Noon-8:00pm. Contact Devon Rembert, Assistant Director of Facilities, at 215-204-0591 for further questions.
- Patrons must carry a valid Temple University issued identification card at all times.
- Use of Campus Recreation facilities and programs is voluntary. Patrons assume all risk associated with participation.
- The following actions are cause for immediate dismissal from the facility and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Disorderly conduct
- Inappropriate behavior
- Abuse of facility or equipment
- Abuse of staff members
- Disregard for Campus Recreation policies
- Violation of university policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Student Conduct Code
- Personal items that are not in use must be stored in a locker. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Proper footwear is required at all times. Proper footwear is defined as a sneaker that has a rubber, non-marking sole and covers the entire heel and top of the foot.
- Shirts must be worn at all times within Campus Recreation facilities.
- Unauthorized use of camera/video/audio recording devices is prohibited. Authorization must be in writing and may only be provided by Camus Recreation full-time staff.
- Hanging on the rim is prohibited.
- All patrons must enter and exit through designated main access point, All other entrances will be alarmed and monitored.
- Water is permitted in sealed, non-glass containers. All other food and drink is prohibited in court area.
Equipment for Loan:
The Rec Courts offer an equipment loan program to all patrons with valid Campus Rec Access. The equipment is able to be used by patrons in the facility during business hours.
- Tennis Racquets
- Volleyballs (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Badminton Equipment (Racquets and Shuttlecocks)
- Table Tennis Equipment
- Indoor Soccer Equipment